grape.nali

Tuesday 21 June 2011

CHANEL SO BLACK

Hello :D
Yeah.. long time no update in here lol
b'cus I'm addicting to Twitter now
(#youcantweetme by @ilaneparG ;)
Today I'm gonna update my new gorgeous bag which I got from my beloved daddy :)
Here is the Chanel

" New Chanel Jumbo Lambskin SO BLACK "




Chanel Limited Edition from France <3
size approximately 10"inch


Me with my new bag! :D


Here is my Chanel Certificate card
Number 14XXXXX : 2010-2011
: )

And loads of pics me with my blackish shoulder bag..











*<3<3<3 i Love it <3<3<3*
Thanks for coming! Love xoxo,, grape.nali <3

3 comments:

  1. hi
    its beautiful
    where did you get that? do you mind sharing with me?

    :)

    thanks

    my email : batere@yahoo.com

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, may i know how much is the price of chanel so black? really in love with your bag :)), please reply my email at greenybe@hotmail.com ,, thankss :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bag! How much did this piece cost you?

    ReplyDelete