grape.nali

Sunday 3 April 2011

Movies of the March


Movies 
of the March
(: all the movies I have seen in previous month :)

I Luvv cheeeeze popcorn <3"


SANCTUM
"Main character ALWAYS survives! LOL"

BLACK SWAN
"You made it!"

UNKNOWN
"Good plot! Hard to guess"

LOVE AT 4 SIZES
"Can't find any climax, pointless. It doesn't linked up.."

TRUE GRIT
"I've found that how much I disliked cowboy movie, lol"

127 HOURS
"Such a terrifying bloody scene, eww"

RAPUNZEL
"Nice, funny and romantic"

RANGO
"Weird lizard in the dirty village =,.="

HUGNA-SARAKARM
"Better see it on disc -[]- ..wasted!" 

JUST GO WITH IT
"Happy Ending plot, like others but funny tho"

BEASTLY
"Amour~! but kinda tiresome and surreal.."

SUCKSEED
"Like the musicsss and also.. Ped!, <3"

GNOMEO AND JULIET
"one word, CUTE!"

SUCKER PUNCH
"Beautiful, baffling and annoying movie Haha,"

P.S. The stars rate's depending on me ;D 
According to my feeling after I've finished watching it.
Thanks for coming! Love xoxo,, grape.nali <3


No comments:

Post a Comment